Airds is the perfect destination for a fabulous May Bank holiday break.
May is the perfect time to visit Port Appin as our garden is in full bloom. Enjoy mountain biking on our neighbouring island Lismore or adventure walks through the Glencoe National Park, visiting locations that appear in Outlander and Skyfall. Wildlife spotting on a fast RIB boat and of course nothing beats visiting a castle, we have Castle Stalker and Inverarary Castle both close by.
Or simply relax in our snug bar with board games and a wee dram!
With rates from just £375 per night for a Classic double room
Included in your stay will be:
- Luxury accommodation with a complimentary decanter of ‘Whisky Mac’ and Bulgari toiletries
- Full Scottish breakfast served to your table
- Complimentary tea, coffee, pastries and newspaper delivered to your room prior to breakfast
- Complimentary mountain bike hire during your stay
- A three-course gourmet dinner is included in this package, or upgrade to our seven course tasting menu, both of which are served in our award-winning restaurant and special children’s menus and children dining times are also available.
A variety of different room types are available and a range of family rooms with sofa beds and cots are available.
Terms & Conditions
Offer is available between Friday 8th and Monday 11th May and between Friday 22nd and Monday 25th May 2020.
This offer is fully payable in advance and is non-refundable and non-transferable.
The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounts or gift vouchers.
The offer applies to new reservations only and cannot be booked retrospectively.