Luxury Self Catering Holiday Cottage, Near Oban, in the Highlands of Scotland
Sleeps 4 plus Sofa Bed
For those wanting independence, you may prefer our two bedroomed luxury Cottage situated in its own garden in the hotel grounds which is let on a self catering basis on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday.
The Cottage is situated in the hotel grounds with its own garden with table and chairs and whilst not directly facing the loch it is only a couple of minutes walk to see the stuning scenery of Loch Linnhe and the Morvern Mountains.
The open plan layout of the cottage gives a contemporary feel and there are 2 bedrooms one with king size bed and the second bedroom with twin beds. There is one bathroom with a bath and separate walk in shower. The lounge has a large 23" television with DVD player and satellite channels and there is also a small sofa bed where an additional guest can sleep for families of five.
Whilst rates for the Cottage are published by the week, Saturday to Saturday, we can also provide rates for shorter periods subject to availability and with a minimum stay of just 3 nights during November-January.
The accommodation comprises:
- One king size double bedded (or twin) master bedroom and one twin bedded room.
- Open plan lounge including 23" TV with satellite channels, DVD player, stereo system and french doors to the garden.
- An open plan fully fitted modern kitchen with integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, electric oven, hobs and microwave, espresso machine.
- Open plan dining area with a dining table for up to six guests.
- Modern bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower as well as under floor heating.
- Free WiFi throughout.
- Lawned garden area with table and chairs.
The Cottage will be provided with bed linen and towels but will not be serviced during your stay unless you choose to take out one of our packages.
We do offer a range of packages for the Cottage to suit all circumstances, so if you want self catering but with a bit of luxury now and again, such as breakfast and or dinner in the hotel, or for the Cottage to be serviced once or twice with fresh linen and towels, we have packages to suit. Please visit our Cottage packages for more information.
Note that dogs are welcome in Bramble Cottage but are not allowed in The Old Smithy holiday cottage.