A Romantic Scottish Wedding Venue in Port Appin, near Oban, Argyll on the West Coast of Scotland, amongst the most stunning scenery in the Highlands
Your wedding day is the biggest day of you life, and one that you may have dreamed of for many years. As you are now sitting planning your big day, we are sure that there will be several key items that you are looking for:
- A stunning location with unrivalled views for that perfect wedding photograph
- Cuisine of the highest standard using only the best of local produce.
- Exemplary service with the perfect balance of attention to detail and informality, tailored to your own needs.
- Friendly and professional hosts who will ensure your wedding day runs smoothly
A wedding at The Airds Hotel can offer all of these things and much more. We understand that it is YOUR day, and from the moment you first make contact with our team, we will plan a unique event specific to your own requirements.
To help you decide whether we are the right venue for the type of wedding you want, we have summed up what we offer below:
* A Romantic venue with an international reputation for excellence.
* A small venue with an intimate atmosphere striking a balance between formality and friendliness.
* A dining experience commensurate with a restaurant awarded 3 AA rosettes for the quality of its dining experience.
*A range of menus to suit every budget and a consultation with our Head Chef to discuss your wedding meal
* A country house feel throughout the hotel with log fires in the lounges.
*Private loch-side garden, perfect for a summer champagne and Canapés reception
* Stunning views of the loch direct from the hotel and set within a picturesque village, surrounded by the grand mountainous scenery of the Scottish West Coast.
* A dedicated contact whose brief is to fulfil your every wish and to make things happen for that perfect day.
Why not let us take the stress away from organising your big day and let us give you a day to remember. Please contact Scott McArdle or Kathy Beattie on 01631 730236 in the first instance, or email us at email@example.com